Expert Treatment for Depression in Beverly Hills
Higher rates of depression are often accompanied by high rates of obesity, heart disease, stroke, sleep disorders, lack of education, and reduced access to medical insurance or care. Thankfully, depression is a treatable condition with therapy and counseling. Treatment for depression with Dr. Blair, your psychologist in Beverly Hills, may include combinations of therapies:
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Four out of five people with symptoms of clinical depression are not receiving any specific treatment for depression. To help you recognize the signs of clinical depression, the National Institute of Mental Health has provided a list of common symptoms:
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Irritability or restlessness
- Loss of interest in once pleasurable activities, including sex
- Overeating, binge eating, or appetite loss
- Persistent pain, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems unrelieved by treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious or “empty” feelings
- Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts
Our Core Values
At Blair Wellness Group, we are here to meet your clinical needs at any time.
We support our clients to reach their goals and objectives through maintaining an adaptive lifestyle.
With more than 15 years of experience in providing psychological services, we are confident in our expertise.
Professional Team Support
We are dedicated to our client’s wellbeing. Our team has the extensive training to provide quality care for all of our clients.